My brother, Merril, called me on Friday and told me he would be passing through Texas on his way to New Orleans to pick up some demolition derby cars. He and his friend, Brent, got here from Utah on Sunday morning at around 7:30 a.m., showered, went to church with us, and then came home and took Sunday naps. We had dinner, then had the Palmers over for dessert. The Palmers have been using our garden plot this summer and have had much more success than I did last year. (They have also put much more work into it.) They knew Merril and Brent when they lived in Utah, so it was fun for all of them to get together. Merril and Brent then left late that evening for the rest of their trip.

I was glad to have Uncle Merril's help at church with Janalynn because I always need someone to watch her during Sunday School since I play the piano for Primary and Jim teaches a lesson. He even changed a diaper! The kids thought it was fun for Merril to visit, but J.D. told him that next time he visits, he needs to bring his kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment