Monday, April 12, 2010

Eleven Months Old and Walking!

Janalynn turned eleven months old a couple of weeks ago and she is walking! She has been standing herself up in the middle of the floor for the past month or so, but she didn't really start taking many steps until a couple of weeks ago. I finally got a picture of her standing up in the middle of the floor.


A couple of days after she turned eleven months old, she was starting to take some steps, so I got my little Flip video out to film her and she stopped (of course). Then I set it down and she picked it up and started walking all around. Since she was holding the video camera, I couldn't film her walking. It was very frustrating! I did get a couple of cute pictures of her that day before church in the cute tennis dress that Ashley sent her.

A couple of days later, I finally got a video of her walking. (Her back is turned because if she saw me she would start crawling and try to grab the camera.)


As of today, she is really walking a lot and she is climbing the stairs and climbing up on the futon in the playroom. Here is the evidence.



She is really excited to be keeping up with her brothers and I'm sure she will keep learning more skills so she can. We can't believe she will be one in a couple of weeks! (By the way, her hair is all crazy in these videos because it is right before bedtime and I just took out her little Cindy Lou Who pigtail on the top of her head.)

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

I'm amazed when kid walk early! Mine would not! She is so cute and I just love the little dress!