When we got to the mall, we found Build-a-Bear and saw the R2. It was cool. Of course, the reason they had R2 there was to sell the new Star Wars outfits they have for Build-a-Bears to wear. J.D. and Jake both picked out one for the bear (and dinosaur) they already have. They have to earn it, though, doing their jobs this week. Jake picked out C3PO and J.D. picked out Rex, the Clone Trooper.
Here are J.D. and Jake with R2 and their friend, Trevor:
After we left Build-a-Bear, we were walking to the Food Court when we saw this:
I have never seen two little boys so excited. We went in and looked around, but, luckily, escaped without buying anything. (I promised them we would go back when Grandma comes to visit in a few weeks.) When we met up with Trevor again later, J.D. was describing the store to him and he said, "It was like Lego heaven!"After we stopped at the Lego store and I got some hair products from the Aveda store (and a two minute complimentary neck massage from the salesperson), we got some pretzels and drinks at the food court. The boys wanted to stop at the Lego store again, so I let them, but Jake started to have a meltdown and we left. (The reason we don't often go to the mall.)
We met back up with the McCullochs and went to Pottery Barn Kids where they had a Star Wars craft (Yoda stick puppets) for the kids to do. (I'm sure the point of that was to keep the parents in the store longer to browse and buy stuff.)
We met back up with the McCullochs and went to Pottery Barn Kids where they had a Star Wars craft (Yoda stick puppets) for the kids to do. (I'm sure the point of that was to keep the parents in the store longer to browse and buy stuff.)
Here are the boys and their friends doing their Yoda stick puppets:
1 comment:
Glad to know my kids aren't the only ones obsessed with Legos and Star Wars:)
Post a Comment