Monday, January 14, 2008

"Actually . . ."

Jake's favorite new word to say is "actually." He uses it correctly most of the time, too. It is pretty hilarious to hear an almost three-year-old say something like, "My car was over there, actually" or "We were going in the car, actually" or "Actually, I wanted some apple juice." My friends always make fun of me for using big and unusual words in everyday conversation, so maybe I am passing this along to my children!

--Jody

3 comments:

Strong Family - said...

That so reminds me of Jacob. My brother thought it was hilarious and would do whatever he could do get him to stay stuff. His favorite is when he scared Jacob and Jacob goes "You startled me!" He was like 2 1/2 or something.

Remington Crue said...

Are we also being referred to in your blog? (Or, actually, should I say Tim?)

Janssen said...

Impressive :)

Actually is one of my favorite words too, so I can't blame him.