Playing in the kid section of IKEA (notice Jake sleeping in the bed in the background):
J.D. and Stephanie playing the Wii:
Eating ice cream in San Antonio:
Fun at Chuck E. Cheese:
The adults also had some fun after the kids went to bed each night. We played several board games (this is an intense game of Vintage Risk):
Our company was here until New Year's Eve morning, so we spent a quiet New Year's at home by ourselves, but we did let the kids do a few sparklers and Jim did a couple of fireworks.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season. Can't wait to see your Christmas photos next year with a little girl added to the mix!!!
Cute little kids. The Wii thing must be huge. I am finally getting caught up on blogs, since Facebook has stolen me away. :) It seems as if most of the blogs I've checked have a Christmas post and a Wii is included in most. Must try it sometime. :)
I haven't been keeping up with my blogging...so I am a little behind but CONGRATS on expecting a GIRL!! That is so exciting! Any names picked out??
Post a Comment