Joey started going to preschool a couple of mornings a week at the house of one of my friends. His class has four little boys in it. He is the youngest one, but he has the longest attention span for painting. He loves to "cudder" (color). Here he is on his first day with his Thomas backpack.
On the first couple of days he had a hard time when I left, but he is now into the routine. I knew he was doing well when I went to pick him up and he said, "See you later, Dane (Shane)" to one of his friends.
1 comment:
How can he possibly be old enough for preschool? It seems like just yesterday he spend the day with us and he was just a little baby! I don't know if I told you, but for a long time after Joey's visit every baby to Ainsley was Joey. In fact she has a baby doll for her doll house that she calls Joey; nevermind it's a girl doll:).
Post a Comment