Monday, June 2, 2008

My New Toy & Jim's Unknown Talent

For our anniversary, Jim gave me a new Flip video camera.

He told me he got it to support my blogging habit. It uses double A batteries and holds 60 minutes of video. It has internal software so you can use the USB port that flips out from the side to upload video to any computer. The software makes it really easy to edit and share videos.
I promptly used it to take some video of Jim performing the Maculele Brazilian dance with some of the Young Men at the ward talent show. Who knew he was so talented?

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

that is some impressive talent! i was just waiting for someone to "accidentally" get smacked with stick :) love the camera too...really compact!

Jamie said...

That'll be fun to do some quick videos for blogs. My point and shoot camera takes video and it's the best for uploading video for blogs!

Stephanie T said...

The talent show looked like so much fun! Perfect dance for those boys:-) Ken got a flip from his work for Christmas, but pretty much only the kids have used it. I knew it was supposed to be easy to share videos with, but that means I would have to actually take a video with it. I carry it around along with my camera all the time, and hardly ever pull it out.