When I was still in Arizona, working part-time at a law firm there, I was in an all attorney meeting at my firm and we were discussing firm marketing. The other attorneys and our marketing coordinator were talking about taking clients or potential clients to sporting events, the symphony, the opera, etc. so I raised my hand and asked whether the firm would pay for me to take my kids and a client or potential client and their kids to a Wiggles concert. A single female attorney without kids blurted out, "What is the Wiggles?" All of a sudden from the other end of the long conference room table I hear someone singing perfectly in tune and quite seriously, "We're - on - our - way - to - Wiggle - Bay . . ." It was the 60-year-old managing partner of the firm (who is obviously a Grandpa). No one else questioned me after that. Now every time I hear the Wiggles sing "Wiggle Bay," I can't help but laugh.

3 comments:
Did you ever get that Wiggles concert? ;-)
I'm glad we aren't the only household addicted to the Wiggles!
That is too funny. We have the Wiggle Bay video - we have a few others too...Caroline skipped wiggles phase because she just does what her sister does!
Post a Comment