When I was pregnant with J.D. (before we found out he was a boy) we (mostly Jim) would call him Little Man or a Little Lady. (For example, "How is little man or a little lady today?") When I was pregnant with Jake it became Littler Man or a Little Lady, then with Joey it was Littlest Man or a Little Lady. (Still no Little Lady!)
So now, the real reason I was emotional on J.D.'s first day of school--PREGNANCY HORMONES! That was actually my clue that I should take a pregnancy test, because I don't get emotional like that. We will be welcoming Littler than Littlest Man (or a Little Lady) into our family in late April or early May.
Here's the first picture of him (or her). (This is the first time we've had a picture this early.):

So, I am just trying to weather the all-day-except-morning sickness that I have had for the past couple of weeks and the extreme fatigue, while chasing around an extremely active 18 month-old. (Shout out to Kristi--I'm glad you are feeling better now, but now you can empathize with me.)
16 comments:
Congrats to you guys! I am all for keeping balance in the world, what with all your boys and all my girls, but you would really love having a girl...with so many brothers to look out for her, that would be quite a life! Or, just keep adding on to the boy team!
YAY! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm hoping for a little lady for you, but your boys are so cute that having 4 of them would be preety neat too!
Congrats!! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon!!
Hey Congratulations! I hope morning sickness goes away soon. It stinks. Big time. CONGRATS!!
HELLO!!! You were just at my house. Did you talk about this? Did I miss that conversation? I guess I remember you talking about fatigue to Kristi, but had no clue you were talking about yourself!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. :-) I'll send thoughts of cute little girls your way. :-)
WHAAAAAAAAT!!! Congrats!! My money is on "littler than littlest" boy - mainly because it's harder to say! You've been talking a lot about babies lately so I was wondering!!
I hear viatmin B shots are great for nausea!?
congrats jody!! i am so excited for you :)
Wow, that didn't take long! Congratulations! Here's to a little girl, but my husband grew up in a family of four boys and he says it was a blast.
Congratulations!!!! I am sure the morning sickness will go away soon!!!!
Congrats! How exciting.
Congratulations :)
Well congratulations!!! I can't believe you're pregnant again! I'll be praying for a little girl because they're fun! I'm so excited for you! (Not quite sure why...maybe I know deep down you're having a girl. Here's hoping anyway!!!!) Yeah!!
Yahoo for you! Hope that sickness wears off fast. Of course, I've heard that you're sicker with a girl...
HOLY SCHMOKES BATMAN!!! I'm sitting here by Matt reading this post and I said, "Holy Schmokes Batman!" Matt says, "What?" So I scroll to the top of your blog and turn the screen for him to see and tell him to just watch. When the ultrasound popped up you should have seen his jaw drop. Kodak moment! We couldn't be happier for you guys. Wow! You're sure getting a move on. Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment