While I was sitting down trying not to throw up, Jim tried to get a group photo of the boys, but it proved a difficult task. Buzz and Woody were trying to climb the gate while Luke Skywalker was opening his light saber.
Then Woody got his head stuck in between the gate and the fence and started screaming, so the photo shoot ended. Better luck getting pictures next time. (Maybe on Halloween Mommy won't feel like garbage and will be able to assist.)
3 comments:
Hey! Great pictures!! Just consider them all "action shots" :) Sorry you weren't feeling that well that night - I have a picture of you that I will email over -despite feeling lousy you still looked great!!
It looks like your guys had fun. We got there right when everyone was leaving:-( And hey, I say live up the morning sickness on Halloween! I hate dragging all the kids around and waiting, then walking 8 steps, and waiting again!
My girls would have been in 7th heaven with all those star wars characters. They are obsessed with Star wars. Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment