J.D. is able to tell anyone who will listen what all of the symbols mean that he painted on his vest. I need to get better pics and write it down for posterity.
To close this milestone post, a few anecdotes about the boys--Jim went in to check on the boys when he got home from a fireside tonight and found J.D. asleep with his light saber. (Jake was still awake).
Later, this evening, after coming down four times to ask for help building his train track, Jake fell asleep on the couch.
I don't have any pictures of Joey sleeping, but he is sleeping well despite the fact that his double ear infection either came back or never went away and the stronger antibiotics he now has to take have given him a horrible diaper rash AND he is still getting his bottom incisors. Anybody have any good remedies for antibiotic-caused diaper rash???
3 comments:
I think I missed my 100th post. Oh well! Glad they are on the mend. I love the sleeping with a light saber pic! We have the thanksgiving feast tomorrow. Caroline is an Indian (4 year old class)greeting the pilgrims (3 year old class) at the Thanksgiving Feast at the park.
Congrats on 100 posts! I love when the kids fall asleep with strange items. I have a picture of William asleep in bed in one of Tosh's baseball caps. So cute!
Okay, I know I told you yesterday, but I looked up my old box and was going to run it ove, but alas I only have 1 pouch. It's called Florastor Kids. Ask the pharmacist at HEB for it, but you don't need a prescription.
Post a Comment