I was going to blog about the rotten week I had last week, but instead of detailing my week of dealing with double ear infection boy, walking all the way to the school (3/4 of a mile) to pick up J.D. with all of the tires flat on my double stroller holding 50+ lbs of boys, and J.D.'s second concussion in a year that caused me to miss my book club, I'll just do this tag (since Jeannie tagged me).
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Law & Order
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. CSI
5. CSI: NY
6. Without a Trace
7. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
8. Biggest Loser (I agree with Anna, though, the drama is annoying.)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Melting Pot
2. California Pizza Kitchen
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Cafe Poca Cosa (in Tucson--miss it)
5. Pei Wei/P.F. Changs
6. Outback Steakhouse Curbside Take Away
7. Schlotzsky's Deli
8. In N' Out Burger (miss it!)
8 Books You'd Recommend
1. Pride & Prejudice (and anything else by Jane Austen)
2. Life of Pi
3. Suite Francaise
4. Tale of Two Cities
5. The Secret Life of Bees
6. The Kite Runner
7. Jane Eyre
8. The Left Hand of Darkness
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I took the boys to get haircuts. I took Jake and Joey in the morning and Joey screamed and twisted the whole time so the stylist couldn't do a very good job and some long hairs were left so I had to get the stylist who cut J.D.'s hair when I went back in the afternoon to finish trimming around the ears and back while I held him down. Needless to say, I left big tips.
2. I ate leftovers of the Chicken Pot Pie Jeannie brought me the day before for lunch - Yum. Yum.
3. I used the Cars movie as a babysitter so I could get things done without Joey interfering.
4. I reheated leftovers for dinner (standard for the past few months since I usually feel pretty yucky in the evening).
5. I went walking with Christy.
6. I helped J.D. with his homework.
7. I sent out lots of e-mails about Reflections Gallery Night.
8. I fell asleep on the futon after finishing my work project and was woken up by J.D.'s horrible-sounding cough at 1:00 a.m.
8 Things to look forward to
1. Not feeling so tired all the time.
2. Thanksgiving
3. My ultrasound--hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will find out if we need to buy girl clothes or not.
4. Christmas
5. Not wearing maternity clothes ever again (how can I already be sick of all of them and I still have almost 6 months to wear them?).
6. Finally getting my closet/filing/craft room organized (Hopefully before the baby comes).
7. Seeing my sister when she gets home from her mission to Sweden in March.
8. Getting some of my scrapbooking projects done.
8 Things on my wish list
1. Wii Fit
2. Redecorating for my kids' rooms
3. Healthy, happy kids
4. More sleep
5. New maternity clothes that don't cost too much
6. All my scrapbooks caught up
7. A laundry fairy (I love this one Jeannie, so I'll keep it too)
8. A great new nanny to replace my current AWESOME nanny who will be leaving me next fall to do her student teaching. :(
8 Things I love about Fall
1. Candy Corn
2. Cooler weather
3. Fall decorations
4. Starting Christmas shopping
5. The leaves (the only thing I miss about Northern Utah)
6. Halloween
7. Thanksgiving
8. Pumpkin and Pecan desserts
8 People I tag
I don't tag anyone, but do it if you want!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are too sweet!! I am really sad about leaving as well!!! And don't worry, I used the Cars movie this week too, so I could get some things done too!
Wow, crappy week! Hopefully next week will be better. You're a patient person, I never answer tags. :)
Hey Corbett Family,
Congrats on baby 4!!! Am I behind the times or what? I love your blog. I wish I had time to post more often. Take car of yourself and love to the fam.
Mmm, In-n-Out. I can't wait to go home for Christmas and have some.
Post a Comment