J.D. was in Junior Choir at school again this year. Last year his concert was cancelled because of the Swine Flu. This year, halfway through the concert . . .
Someone pulled the fire alarm! We all had to troop outside and wait . . .
For the fire department to come and check the building and turn off the alarm.
While we waited, Jake and J.D. played with their friends, Sam and Nat.
Finally, we went back in and the really antsy kids finished their concert.
The next week, I was able to go as a parent chaperone on the choir tour. The kids sang at Whole Foods and two Assisted Living Centers, then went to lunch at a pizza place. Here are the three kids I was in charge of.
J.D. getting ready to sing near the registers at Whole Foods.
After singing at Whole Foods, the kids had a snack of juice and a cookie.
J.D. and Trevor had a great time eating pizza at the end of the tour.
I, on the other hand, forgot how bumpy the school bus ride can be. Glad I don't have to ride it for an hour or so a day anymore like I did in Junior High and part of High School.
No comments:
Post a Comment