I had a nice Mother's Day this year. It was nice not to have to get up and be at church early, so even though I ate breakfast at the table and not in bed since the kids all came in and woke me up in the morning, at least I didn't have to make it and I was still in my pajamas. The Sunday before Mother's Day, J.D. and Jake made necklaces for me in Primary. Jake also made a pin for me at school. (See me wearing them in the picture below.)
I received some lovely cards, flowers, and gifts.Here's Jake's card. He made a flower pot with his handprint.
Here is J.D.'s card. It is more like a book.
Some of these pictures are sideways, so I will quote the text for you.
"Dear Mom
On Mother's Day I am going to clean the dishes."
And he did! She picture above.
"A poem for Mom by J.D.
Mom
Loving Kind Caring
favire color is purple
Mom"
"The most important thing I've learned from you Mom is not to be afraid of dogs."
"Mom you are special because you tell me to watch Janalynn and I rearry like that because Janalynns cute."
"The nicest things my mom says to me are.
1. Your welcome
2. thaks"
"Just once I would like to you Mom go to disney world because it seems like fun."What a great card! And a great Mother's Day. Thanks kids (and Jim).
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment