Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grandma & Gary's Visit

My Grandma and her new husband, Gary, came to stay with us because they were in town for Gary's daughter's wedding. We had a fun time getting to know Gary and spending time with them both and showing them around. We took a few pictures after church on Sunday and got some good ones.

Grandma and Gary with the kids


Grandma and Gary with Janalynn


Notice that Gary is holding Percy the train. The boys had him playing trains and cars with them all weekend.

Our Family


We took them on a tour of downtown and to the state capitol before they left to go home. It was our second visit to the state capitol within a month, but the kids enjoyed it again and wanted to see all of the levels and check everything out. J.D. even remembered some of the Texas history he learned in Kindergarten.

4 comments:

Karin Webb said...

Jody, your family is so adorable. I love being connected with you again!!

SuzyQ said...

I love the new name of your blog. You guys should contact J Crew about a sponsorship! I love that store! Cute kids clothes!

Bonnie said...

Those are some cute pictures! If only I had a staircase like that, maybe I'd have family pictures more often!

Anna said...

I love your new header!! Very clever and VERY cute kids! What a cute family!