This post if mostly for the grandparents so they can see how much Janalynn has changed in just the few weeks since they left. She is now two months (and a week--I've been busy, people) old. She is smiling a ton now, but it is hard to get a very good picture of her gorgeous smile. This is the best I've been able to do.
She does not like to lay down on her back at all now. She must sit up. She even tried out the Bumbo for a short stint and loved it. (Even though she has a deer in the headlights look in this picture.)
She is very drooly all of a sudden, even blowing bubbles with her drool.
(On a side note, when you press the hand of the little doll in the red dress in the above picture, it says, "I love you." The other day, Joey came in the room and picked up the doll and said, "I love you.")
Finally--Janalynn is sleeping VERY well at night--which makes for a VERY happy Mommy!
2 comments:
Ah, she is so big AND beautiful! It certainly goes by fast for all of us that don't have to wake up in the middle of the night!
Congrats... and HAPPY MONTH BIRTHDAY, Janalynn!
She is getting so big already! It is so fun to see her and the boys grow!
Post a Comment