I celebrated my birthday last week. We tried to get a picture with me and the kids before my "party" with them at home, but they didn't cooperate very well. Here's the best we could do:

Jim got a yummy ice cream cake at Baskin Robbins for me.
I got some great gifts including gift cards, a GPS for the van, a speaker for my iPhone, and some kitchen stuff. (J.D. took some video including him and Jake doing the "birthday boogie." I'll try to edit it and post it soon.)

Katrina watched the kids for us so we could go out to dinner at The Melting Pot. It was so yummy!!! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I think this is the first birthday I have really felt "old." Maybe it is because I am now in the last half of my thirties.
2 comments:
I had no idea we were the same age. Happy Birthday!
Happy (belated) Birthday! I meant to wish you happy birthday sooner, but I was kinda busy last week with all the wedding stuff. Hope you had an extra fun time!
Post a Comment