Monday, October 12, 2009

Janalynn is Five Months Old!

Janalynn turned five months old a couple of weeks ago. We celebrated by trying to feed her some baby food (pears). She has been looking at us eating like she wants to join in, but I've been holding off because it just makes more work for me. She didn't really seem to enjoy them--spit most of them back out. Gotta love the looks on her face, though.


We've tried again with some rice cereal too, but she doesn't seem to want to eat much solid food, just spit it out. Oh well, she will be eating more stuff in no time.

She is also enjoying the Jumpster, just like the boys. (We had to put in the pantry doorway since that is one of the few places downstairs with molding around the doorway.)

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months! She is just a doll! I always love the food pictures!