Here is what it looks like after only one day of work:
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Bathroom -- Before and During (After will be later)
We decided to re-tile our bathroom and update the cabinets, countertops and fixtures sooner rather than later since the existing tile was having some issues. So here are the before pictures (I have always just loved that wallpaper border--hear the sarcasm):


Here is what it looks like after only one day of work:
Here is what it looks like after only one day of work:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooh la LA! I'm so coming over to see the progress!!!!!!! How exciting!
That is ambitious!! I am sure it will be great! And people think I am trying too much - I am not ripping anything apart...yet!!
Holy cow! Somehow re-modeling seems scarier to me than just starting from fresh(like the basement). I'm sure it'll look great when it's done!
Post a Comment