Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Mommy, can I PLEASE have some salad?
I don't think this is a phrase that 3-year-olds say often, but Jake LOVES salad. (He also loves Hershey kisses and brownies, but at least he has a well-rounded diet.) Whenever he sees me eating salad (which is often lately since I am trying to shed the rest of the pregnancy pounds), he asks if he can PLEASE have some. It is always easy to say, "yes" to that request.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jake and Brooke would get along well...she loves both of those things, too.
I do as well, but I eat more chocolate than salad, of course.
Caroline LOVES salad! While most kids ask for corn dogs and mac n cheese and chicky nuggets (yes, she still loves those too) she often asks for a "salad with black beans and avacados". (Some of mama rubing off on her while I was losing weight last year!)
Post a Comment