Since it was so crazy at the party and we got home late, we let Jake open a few of the presents from his friends the next morning.
Then we celebrated his actual birthday today. He is really into Planet Heroes (an obscure Fisher Price line of toys), so he wanted a Planet Hero cake. This is the best I could do (Earth Ace on the earth):
Jake and his brothers had a fun time opening his presents.
He got a Planet Hero (of course), a scooter, lots of Legos and coloring stuff.
Grandma Campbell made the boys some Jedi robes to play dress-up with. We were also able to recycle the poster the Strongs made for Jim's birthday (I found it in a cupboard I was cleaning out yesterday) because it had lots of Planet Heroes drawn on it.
Happy Birthday Jake!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party!
My boys like the Planet Heroes as well!
Great planet heroes cake! My nephew loves them too.
Post a Comment