Monday, February 2, 2009

Joey the Handyman

The only way we have to keep Joey out of one of the upstairs bathrooms now is to lock it. We then have to use a little screwdriver to unlock the door when we want to get in. This is what I caught Joey doing on Saturday.

He first tried the toy drill and, when that didn't work, he then tried the screwdriver. He is a persistent kid! (And he loves to ham it up with the camera and say, "cheese.")

3 comments:

Krista said...

My little Maya is the same way! She is potty trained now, so we can't lock her out as much as I would like. She loves to get into the Band-aids and she also likes to unroll the toilet paper. :(

I love how Joey knows what it will take to unlock the door--what a smart kid!!

Tammy said...

SO SO cute!! I love the cheesy face.

Emily said...

Yeah, I can't keep my kids out of certain areas either. Frustrating. Especially with our bedroom! We've been walked in on more than once. Not fun! Good luck with trying to keep your little handyman out of things/places. :)