
Joey is saying quite a few words now, so I wanted to document them (mostly for journaling and the grandparents), but here is the list. Can you tell he has two older brothers?
Joey's Words (not all-inclusive, but a good sampling):
water, bread (during the sacrament at church this is all we hear)
fisheys, stars, sun, moon, hello, dada, mama (but hardly ever says it),
grandpa, nana, birthday, fruit snacks, doggie, owie, poops, outside, play, open, J.D. (he calls both Jake and J.D. the same thing), Joey, Jesus, bubbles, class, choo-choo, quack quacks
teeth, toes, eyes, mouth, medicine, shoes, socks, glasses
Racer Cars, Mater, Sally, Red, Doc
Ace, Dazzle, Digger, Gustus, Tune
Star Wars, Leo, Diego, Dora, Boots, Mouse, Pooh, Tigger
It was pretty funny when I was getting Thank You notes ready for J.D.'s birthday presents and Joey saw the following picture of Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Annikan and said, "Star Wars."

2 comments:
This is a great list...and I really need to do the sidebar thing like you do!
It's so fun to see what words little kids pick up first. He's SO cute.
Post a Comment