Thursday, April 16, 2009

J.D.'s Fish

J.D. has been working on staying dry at night so that he could earn a fish. He has been wanting a fish for a really long time. After he reached his goal, we took him to the pet store and he picked out this fish--a male Betta. He named it "Nemo." (I know, really original.) He also picked out a Nemo tank to put the fish in.

(Can you tell the difference between the real fish and the plastic one?)

Here are J.D. and Jake with the fish. Now we just have to remember to feed it twice a day and clean the tank once a week.

2 comments:

Karina said...

Oh, you're a good mom, getting your kids a pet. I'm just not there yet.

Bonnie said...

Fish are good! I suppose we'll invest in some soon since I just found out Em was allergic to cats and dogs.