J.D., Jake, and Joey were so excited to meet their new baby sister today at the hospital. Here is our newest family photo:
Her brothers had lots of fun holding her and meeting her for the first time (and she definitely looks like them).
But their favorite thing was hiding in the closet of Mommy's hospital room. Needless to say it was a short visit.

15 comments:
Family visits with little kids are the BEST! LOL! Glad you all settled on a name. So will everyone call her Janie? I love it. :)
YEAH!!! Congraulations..... SO SO happy for yall. Can't wait to get over there to hold that angel.
Adorable - if she is the last, you are gonna have to work extra hard to not spoil that little girl...like that will ever happen!!! Exploring a hospital is the best - the cool rooms with little bottles of juice and italian ice for the daddys was my girl's favorite place to hang out!
I like it! It has really nice flow to it! I have a cousin named Janalee so the name just seems like family to me! I hope you recover quickly. :)
You and Janalynn look amazing! She really is beautiful. And now that you have a baby girl people will be telling you that every 3 steps at church!
Congratulations! I'm so glad she is here now. I hope we get to see ya'll soon. I want to hear about how this delivery was too!
Congratulations Jody! We are so happy for you guys! I can't believe she is already here. I can't wait to hear all about it ;) She's so beautiful! Yay! A girl! I still can't get over it ;)
Congrats!!! She is so sweet! You look great! Those boys are going to be great big brothers.
Way to go! She looks beautiful and so does your family.
Yea!!! Congrats! I love the name... I think you copied me, we are notorious for adding the lyn to our girl's names (Ashlyn and Emmalyn) but you've the two nn's going on so you didn't really copy me. But I'll pretend like you did so that I can feel special!
She's beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations Jodie. She is so sweet and tiny!
She is just beautiful, Jody!
All the best to you and your sweet family!
Congratulations Jody. She is beautiful! Family visits at the hospital always made me stressed. Ours didn't last very long either. I can't wait to come see her.
Nothing better than a brand new baby, and especially a sweet little girl. Congratulations!
Congrats, Jody! She is adorable--She is going to have a lot of bodyguards throughout her life! What a sweet blessing for you.
Post a Comment