Sunday, April 26, 2009
She's Here!!!
Yet-to-be-named Baby Girl Corbett was born at 4:57 p.m. on April 26, 2009. She weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and measured 19 inches long. She made Mom labor for about 22 hours (mostly at home), but was born just one hour after Parents' second arrival (of the day) at the hospital. She has a little blonde hair and it looks like blue eyes. You'll have to check back for her name, it is still under discussion. Mom and baby are doing well and big brothers look forward to meeting her tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Congrats Jody! She's beautiful!!
Congratulations Jody!!! She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her! Do you need anything? Please let us know if you do! We are so glad she's finally here!
Congratulations Jim and Jody! She is so beautiful!
Very cool!!! She looks just like a Corbett!!
Tiny baby! Wow!! That blond hair is amazing - I have never seen that much blond hair on a baby. She is beautiful - hope her big brothers love her. And good luck naming her...do you remember my naming Kate story? No name until 8 days after...
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! She looks like she's going to be a good kid. :) I hope that you're feeling well!
CONGRATS! She is so adorable!
Congratulations! SO CUTE!!!
Yay. So cute. Love the hair. I went to water the garden and there were two cars there. I thought, "Maybe she's having the baby." Sure enough, you had JUST had the baby!
Yeah! I guess you weren't waiting so long after all! She's just the right amount of early! Let's see, girl names that start with J...Jessica, Jeannie, Jo Ann, Jo Anna (I have a family of girl names that start with J). What else...Janie, Julie, Jill...I always thought J was an easy letter. I have a hard time with M. My next kid has to have an M name. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Congrats!
Mom was saying that you were looking for a name that could have Janie as a nick name. What about Jannica? Just throwing it out there. Justin and I thought of it last night on our way home from the parents' house.
Beautiful little girl. Congratulations.
congratulations!!!! what a a little doll!
Congrats! Looks like a Corbett baby, blonde and tiny :) She is going to be adored by her big brothers!!
Can't wait to hear what you name her.
Congrats! Can't wait to find out what "J" name she will have!
How exciting! Your first girl. . . and apparently according to the other post. . . your last girl or more specifically, your last child. She is a pretty thing. Congratulations! Having only one girl is tough for me. . . I wish I had another girl. Poor things, our girls. . . totally surrounded by boys. I hope your boys are nicer to her than mine are to my daughter.
Congratulations! She'll have a lot of big brothers to protect her!
Post a Comment