Last weekend, Katrina came over and took some pictures of the kids so I could update my frames and give some to the grandparents. They were all dressed in their Christmas Sunday clothes. She got some great ones, but there were also some funny ones (outtakes) that I wanted to share.
I just love the look on Jake's face and Joey and Jake both have classic looks for them.

This is a typical pose by Joey in photo shoots. He always looks mad.

Janalynn is very photogenic. Here are a couple of funny faces she pulled.


Jake was having a hard time posing and had to take a break for some pensive thoughts.

J.D. really wanted to do some funny faces, so Katrina finally let him.

Thanks, Katrina for taking such cute pictures! I'll share the really good ones later.
1 comment:
You are very welcome! I am glad a few did turn out!! HAHA I had a blast taking them!
Post a Comment