Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving and it was pretty relaxing. Nana (Jim's mom) came from Utah to spend it with us. The boys loved having her here and spent two long mornings at the park with her so that we could get all of our Christmas decorations up. We had Thanksgiving at our house with our good friends, the Strongs. Lauree took many more pictures than I did and did a great job of blogging about it, so go here to see the fun we had. I did get this picture of Janalynn watching football with her dad.

Also, here is an attempt at a Thanksgiving family picture, but as you can see, the boys did not want to cooperate. Oh well, we tried!

Anyway, we are grateful for all we have and were glad to celebrate the holiday with Nana and great friends.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I loved Laurie's pics, it looks like a fun day! That is a SUPER cute pic of Janalynn watching tv :D Also, yay for Grandma Corbett taking the kids to the park, putting up the decorations without help from the little ones is so much faster!! I bet that was great!