Friday, May 16, 2008

So Many Kinds of Eaters

I've decided that my three children fall into three different categories of eaters. (I know there are many many different categories, but these are the three I have.)

First, there is the "Use Milk to Disguise the Taste of Anything I Don't Want to Eat" category. Observe (he holds the unchewed food item in his mouth while he quickly drinks some milk and then he chews):



Second, there is the "I Want to Eat Anything Mommy (or Daddy or Grandpa or Grandma or Nana or brothers or the nanny, etc.) is Eating" category:




Finally, there is the "Jekyll & Hyde Eater: Will sometimes devour everything on his tray and other times will eat nothing" (Today was an eat nothing day):



I'm sure these categories will evolve and change over time, but it seems to make dinner mighty entertaining (and frustrating) for now.

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

at least you have one that will eat anything! picky eaters drive me nuts. which may be why my kids are so skinny...because if they don't like it, i don't care!!!

Kristi said...

Hey Jody, I saw you wanted to contribute to the food blog....I just don't have your e-mail address. do you mind sending it to me? kristi.bassett@gmail.com. Thanks!