Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged

Kami tagged me a few weeks ago and I am finally getting around to posting it (I have been swamped with work).

4 “people” who e-mail me regularly
1. Megan (Sister Campbell) in Sweden--it is our only form of communication
2. Lynn (my mother-in-law)
3. Goodreads
4. Lori & Laine (my co-workers)

4 places I would like to visit
1. Paris (and other places in Europe while I'm at it)
2. Kauai or the Big Island in Hawaii
3. NYC
4. Washington DC

4 favorite restaurants
1. The Melting Pot (can't wait for our girls night next week--Holly, that's still on right?)
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Pocca Cosa (only in Tucson, and haven't been there in years, but I love it!)
4. Macayo's (I miss the Arizona Mexican restaurants--some of you Texans need to introduce me to some decent Mexican food--NOT Tex Mex)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. J.D. starting Kindergarten and Jake starting Preschool
2. Joey learning to talk so he doesn't just grunt and point to communicate
3. Eating yummy fruit and vegetables from my garden
4. Finally finishing my last organizing and unpacking projects from our move

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year
1. Surviving the summer--no school, no pool (in our yard at least), yucky humidity
2. The endless hours spent in the car with three small kids when we take our nearly 4000 mile road trip this summer (although I am looking forward to the trip and seeing friends and family--just not the drive)
3. The terrible threes (my mild-mannered Jakey has a wild streak that is starting to show)
4. Agree with Kami--Joey taking one nap instead of two.

I tag anyone who reads this and wants to post it.

1 comment:

Janssen said...

I'm so impressed with your gardening! I wish we had one!