Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread House & Train

For Family Home Evening this last week, we decided to make a Gingerbread House and Train (from kits). Jake and I did the train and Jim and J.D. did the house. When we were taking pictures, J.D. started to fall off his chair while I snapped the picture. I showed it to him after and he said, "That's really funny, we need to put it on the blog."

Here's the finished house:

Here's the finished train:


After we finished decorating, they wanted to start eating them right away, so we started dismantling the train to eat (since it was easier) and the house lost some gumdrops. Oh well, it was all about the memories.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

That's really cute. Start them early on the blogging!!! :)

The Thomas Crew said...

We just made our Gingerbread house the other night too!! Always a fun time :) Gotta love the things that kids say. Our kids love the blog and seeing themselves on the computer.