Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Late last night as I was sending e-mails and IMing (is that a word?) with Jeannie, she told me to look outside and see the snow! Since it had been almost 80 degrees at noon, it seems impossible that there could be snow flurries falling just 12 hours later, but there were! I didn't really get a picture of the snow, but this morning there was still sleet/hail/whatever on the deck and the trampoline and it looks like snow, so here it is.


Also, we finally set up and decorated our tree. So far, Joey has been curious, but hasn't destroyed anything. We got some new plastic ornaments that look like glass for the bottom half of the tree, so just in case . . .

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm still excited!!! That was very fun!! When I was 6 or 7 years old, we got enough snow here to make snowmen!!! Hopefully we'll have that happen this year :)

Jamie said...

Merry Christmas! There was snow when we went to cut trees and that was fun!