Monday, December 22, 2008

J.D. Discovers YouTube

On Saturday, I was showing J.D. a video we had seen on the Ashfords' blog of Darth Vader playing golf. Being the Star Wars fan that J.D. is as well as being tech-savvy, he saw that there were more videos available on YouTube involving Star Wars. He was hooked and wanted to watch YouTube videos all day. Too bad YouTube doesn't have ratings (or I guess, good that our computer is in the kitchen where I can monitor what he is doing).



Also on Saturday we enjoyed nearly 80-degree weather (gotta love/hate the wild temperature swings we have here since we are now back in the 30s a day later) and the boys were playing outside getting dirty in the sand.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

My kids love YouTube too and watch with Steve. They don't know how to do it by themselves....yet.

The header picture is so fabulous! I can't wait to hear what the ultrasound results will add to that brood of boys.

Sherry Ashford said...

Rick said he is glad he can contribute to the delinquency of your child. That is so cute!!

Krista said...

Yay! I just got your Christmas letter today and I was happy to see that you have a blog! Congrats on baby #4. It's fun to see all of your cute boys--I can't wait to see what you'll have next. We really need to keep in touch! I guess blogging is a good way to do that, eh?!