Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's A . . .

Christmas Surprise!!! I went for an ultrasound today, but instead of announcing the results now, we decided to have the ultrasound tech tell Santa's elves the gender of the baby so we can all be surprised on Christmas morning. So, check back here on or after Christmas if you want to know!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Crossing my fingers for a girl!!

Holly and Brad said...

You are soooo cruel! I can't wait that long. I am not kidding, I have been waiting to here from you everyday. I have been waiting for the "Its A _______" post...you trickster!

I will be back...don't you worry. First thing Christmas morning. Sorry Chase, no presents yet. I gotta check a blog real quick." :)

Meredith said...

Ahhhhh.....my friend just announced her pregnancy on her blog and I was hoping for news here...but the surprise is fun!

Stephanie T said...

Are you kidding me! Totally not fair. It's one thing to say you would rather not say, but to leave us on a whole cliff hanger...

I'm assuming all is well and healthy.

The Thomas Crew said...

What a great idea!! I'll be peeking after Christmas to see what the verdict is :) Hope you get a little girl to add some pink into your blue surroundings!!!

Janssen said...

Wow, that is very clever but also nail biting :)