Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Joey!

Joey turned two a couple of weeks ago, but we waited to celebrate until Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Megan were here visiting. We also had Joey's friend, Connor, and his family over too for pizza and cake.



Joey loves the movie "Cars" so he had a Lightening McQueen cake (decorated by Aunt Megan).


He made a good effort at blowing out the candle (I think he might have had some help).



He takes eating cake very seriously--wants to get the whole thing in his mouth at once.



His friends made a poster for him with the Little Einsteins--his favorite TV show.


He really enjoyed opening the presents and didn't need any help at all. (He is VERY good at ripping paper and often rips things that should not be ripped, so I should not be surprised.)


He got some fun presents including a Lucky Duck game (he loves ducks), a farm Doodle Pro, an Elmo phone that talks, a book, an Ace Planet Hero (he shares the obsession with his brothers), and a Jedi cape to dress up in and match his brothers. Happy Birthday Joey!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday, Joey!!!!

Man, aunt Megan did a great job on that cake! I don't have any talents when it comes to cakes. I always end up buying them.