Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Shower

My wonderful friends threw a baby shower for me since I don't have much girl stuff. It was planned for when my mom and sister were here for Spring Break. (I know Jeannie has much better pictures than I got with my camera, so I need to get them from her, but here are a few.)
The brown and pink decorations were really cute! (And I just *love* how I have a double chin in all of the pictures.)
My sister, Megan, just got back from her mission to Sweden so this is the first time I have seen her in over a year and a half. It was fun to have her with us (and to eat the yummy chocolate cupcakes).

This baby girl is going to be VERY spoiled. Thank you wonderful friends!!!

10 comments:

Janssen said...

I'm going to hire Jeannie to host every party for the rest of my life. I couldn't believe how cute it all was.

Plus, no cheesy games, which wins her huge points. Unless I missed the cheesy games. :)

Tammy said...

That was so much fun. I am glad I was able to be apart of it.
Can't wait for that little baby!!

Corbett Family said...

There were no cheesy games. I hate them too!

Jeannie said...

That was super fun, I loved seeing everyone too - it was a fun group!

My card reader died so I'm sending Trey to the store tonight to get a new one :) Chelon has a ton on her camera that Lauree & Tammy took too!

Janseen, that's really nice to say -it was not only me though!

Shanon said...

I loved the no cheesy games baby shower. It was fun to sit and chat with everyone. It was also fun to see all the cute girl things and not have the desire to have another baby. What a treat! Your party planners did a great job!

Bonnie said...

That was so awesome that you had such a nice shower. I think sometimes, when you already have children showers become less frequent.

Congrats to your sister! I'm glad she returned safely, in time for your shower!

Unknown said...

Congrats! :) Baby Girl is certainly going to be spoiled :) After all, how hard is it to NOT spoil an adorable baby girl? ;)

When I was pregnant, I was CONVINCED that I was having a boy. We decided on not finding out the sex of the baby because we knew whatever God gave us, we'd love. Hubby really wanted a boy though. Five days before I had the baby, something in me just said, "Oh! I think we're having a GIRL!!!" Sure enough, we had a girl. She was also 12 weeks early!!

Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. You've got a great blog and I will be sure to pop by again! :)

Emily said...

In response. . . it wasn't a toy drill. It was a real heavy duty man's drill! I don't know how my 3 year old was even able to hold it!

Beccalynn81 said...

I'm glad they got you lots of goodies for her! Have ya'll decided on a name yet? I can't believe you only have a month left!

Kyle said...

Isn't girl stuff so much fun??!! We are getting close to our due date...can't wait to see pics of you little girl! Have you decided on a name??