Saturday, March 7, 2009

Six Boys - Six and Under

Saturday we had some friends over to play for a couple of hours. This family also has three boys, so there were six boys -- ages 2 to 6. They actually all played really well together and had a fun time.

Here is the train track they built (excuse the bad photography):


They also had a lot of fun outside:

4 comments:

Meredith said...

OK, 6 boys? I would go nuts. But I would go nuts with 6 girls. Boys are loud, girls are shrill...boys are loud, girls are shrill...

See? Different but the same.

Bonnie said...

Holy Cow! You had a house full! I have a hard enough time with my one boy! But, I agree with Meredith... my two girls aren't any better! Kids are loud... no matter what gender they are! But they are also adorable.... now matter what gender they are!

Stephanie T said...

Yeah, for a houseful of boys! Your pictures are sweet.

Emily said...

Oh, we used to have a playset like that until my boys turned it into their personal fort and kind of trashed it. They turned the big slide into a water slide and the wood eventually got ruined. I sure miss it! All the kids there looked like they had a blast. We sure wish there were more kids around here.