Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ten Months and On the Move

Janalynn turned ten months old yesterday. She is on the move and will probably be walking by eleven months. She stands up in the middle of the floor on her own then sits back down and crawls over to wherever she wants to go. None of the boys could even stand up in the middle of the floor until they were already walking. She has started to take steps a few times and she can walk pushing the walker or holding onto someone's hands. So, it is only a matter of time. She looks so cute when she pops up off the floor and stands up, but it has been really difficult for me to get a picture of her doing it. Every time I try, she crawls over to me to check out the camera. Finally, I got one the other day.



She also almost has enough hair to put a little barrette in.



She is also clapping and waving bye-bye and hi. It even sounds like she says, "hi." I couldn't get a video of her waving, but here she is clapping.



Here is another recent, cute picture of her crawling toward me to try to get the camera. (Boy, it looks like we always have toys laying around everywhere. Oh, well, I guess we do. A glimpse into real life at our house.)



Finally, the boys were making a pile of leaves in the front yard today and I thought it would be a cute picture to plop Janalynn down with them. I couldn't get J.D. to smile, but here it is. Amazing how in the course of one week we had a 75 degree day (last Sunday), snow and ice (Tuesday), and now back to the 60s (Saturday). Crazy Texas weather!!!

No comments: