Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bathroom Update - End of Week 2

Here is the update after another week (notice that the wallpaper is gone!). The walls have been textured and the countertops and sink and tub fixtures replaced. This week the tile is supposed to be done.





5 comments:

Janssen said...

Ooh! Progress!

Meredith said...

Amazing how much can get done when you hire someone to do it...I am almost over all the do it yourself stuff I am doing!

chelon:) said...

lots of fun!! is this your hubby's home improvement project? love your blog :)

Jamie said...

Oooooo. It's looking very nice!

Meredith said...

Jody - I just found a book that belongs to you - by Sharlene Wells Hawkes - Living In the world but not of the world. Would you like me to send it to you? Email me - for some reason, I am not finding your email address!!!! How weird!