The garden is partially planted (we started Wednesday night and worked on it Thursday as well, but due to rainy weather and Jim being gone camping with the scouts, we aren't quite done planting yet). Here's a cute photo of Jake and J.D. watering. They love to help in the garden and even though Jake stepped on the watermelon vine and I think it is totally dead now, I think it is more important for my kids to have the experience than having a perfect garden, so it doesn't matter. Just look at the happiness on these cute faces (and their stylish gardening gloves):
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Updates - Bathroom and Garden
I have no pictures to post of the bathroom this week because there is nothing new to see. :( However, if all goes well, it will be done at the end of this week and I can give you the totally done pictures.
The garden is partially planted (we started Wednesday night and worked on it Thursday as well, but due to rainy weather and Jim being gone camping with the scouts, we aren't quite done planting yet). Here's a cute photo of Jake and J.D. watering. They love to help in the garden and even though Jake stepped on the watermelon vine and I think it is totally dead now, I think it is more important for my kids to have the experience than having a perfect garden, so it doesn't matter. Just look at the happiness on these cute faces (and their stylish gardening gloves):
The garden is partially planted (we started Wednesday night and worked on it Thursday as well, but due to rainy weather and Jim being gone camping with the scouts, we aren't quite done planting yet). Here's a cute photo of Jake and J.D. watering. They love to help in the garden and even though Jake stepped on the watermelon vine and I think it is totally dead now, I think it is more important for my kids to have the experience than having a perfect garden, so it doesn't matter. Just look at the happiness on these cute faces (and their stylish gardening gloves):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment