Thursday, March 27, 2008

Places We've Visited

I saw this map on my friend Jeannie's blog and thought it was fun. Here are all of the state's I've visited (even though one was just a couple of layovers at the airport):

(Disclaimer: I can't figure out how to make this map fit in the space--help anyone?)




Can you tell I am a western girl?

Here are all of the states my kids have visited in their short lives:




Although Joey has never been to California or New Mexico (except in the womb). If you count in the womb, J.D. has also been to Florida, Louisiana, Colorado, and Oregon and Joey has been to Hawaii. I didn't go anywhere cool when I was pregnant with Jake. :)

Go here to create your own personalized map of the USA.

1 comment:

Mark and Karen said...

Glad you found me. It looks like you guys are doing well. I love the pictures of the bathroom makeover. You're boys are so big. Where has the time gone?