Monday, March 24, 2008

Bathroom Update - End of Week 4

The cabinets have been re-faced. Now all that is left is getting the shower surround up, the fixtures installed, and the walls painted (we have to pick a color first). Here is a picture:


P.S. For those of you wondering why I am posting to my blog at 4:00 a.m. on a Monday morning, it is for the benefit of my sister who is on a mission in Sweden and she only checks e-mail/blogs once a week on Monday at about 5:00 a.m. my time, so I wanted to make sure I posted this so she had something to see. I didn't do it earlier because I was finishing a project for work. (I did take a power nap from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. on Sunday night, though, so I'm not totally dead).

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Looks good! And why am I up...just dang work, that's all!

Jeannie said...

That looks awesome!!!

Meredith said...

it is looking great - email me and tell me about the refacing option...