Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day & Megan's Birthday

Finally, I'm getting around to blogging about Mother's Day. It was a special Mother's Day since my parents were here and it was my first Mother's Day with baby Janalynn. She and I went to church just for sacrament meeting. This is how she was the entire time to, from, and during church, asleep in her car seat:


After church we tried to get some family and Mother's Day photos. Joey wasn't being very cooperative, so there weren't many great ones. We had to sing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes to get him to stay on the stairs.


Here is a pic with me, my mom, and Janalynn:

Here are Grandma and Grandpa with Janalynn:

For Mother's Day, I got some great cards and flowers and a flower pot that J.D. and Jake made at school and church and a macaroni necklace that Joey made at church. I also got a gift card to Old Navy from Jim and the kids so I could get some clothes that fit.

Grandpa sent Grandma some really pretty flowers and the boys had fun arranging them with Grandma.

My sister Megan was born the night before Mother's Day and occasionally her birthday falls on Mother's Day as it did this year. Since my dad and mom were already here to help with the baby, Megan flew down on Mother's Day/her birthday to be here with us. Here she is blowing out all of the candles on her cake.

We had a really fun day!

No comments: