. . . we were married. I can't believe it has been ten years. Of course, a lot of things have happened: we've moved twice (once halfway across the country), Jim has started two new jobs and I've started three new jobs, and we've had four kids.
Jim planned a date for tonight and I am excited to go out and celebrate (of course we have to take Janalynn with us, but that's okay).
T H E N

N O W

Here's to many, many more years to come!
6 comments:
Congrats!!! I love the Wedding picture! It's beautiful! What temple is that?
Happy anniversary!
Congratulations! Have a lovely evening!
Congratulations. Steve and I went out last night too to celebrate our 6-yr anniversary which is actually today.
Congratulations you guys!! Happy 10th!
Bonnie--it's the St. George Temple. Don't you love the scaffolding in front. They only resurface it like every 20 years and it just happened to be on our wedding day.
Post a Comment