Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Water Fun

Here is my final catch-up post (for those of you checking the blog without Google Reader, make sure you scroll down if you want to see all of the new posts).

It has been hot enough to swim/play in the water for a few weeks now, but I haven't had the energy to deal with it. Luckily, when Katrina came back to help she did, so she set up water fun in the backyard for the boys and they had a blast!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

You couldn't fit another kid in the pool if you tried! Oh, maybe you could if she was a tiny newborn sister! love all your posts trying to wrangle the kids for a picture and mother's day - what a treat. I loved having Kate all new yummy at Mother's Day!

Bonnie said...

I love your banner picture!! It's adorable!