Monday, April 14, 2008

Bathroom Update -- End of Week Six

The workers are finally done with the bathroom. Here are some pictures:







Most of the paint was done on Monday, but some touch-ups had to be done on Friday and the final cabinet door installed. Then, Jim and I had to hang the mirrors.

Incidentally, I replaced the light fixtures by myself. Jim stood there and held the flash light for me, but his foot was injured so I didn't want him standing on the chair. Jim took this picture today while I was adjusting the light fixture and said it was for the blog. So here you go. My best side (NOT!) and you can also see my awesome sunburned arms as I am adjusting the light fixture.

I still don't quite consider the bathroom finished because I want to hang some art and put some chachkis (sp?) around to decorate and get some new towels. When I think it is finished I will post the final pictures.

5 comments:

Janssen said...

Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the final pictures

Sheyenne said...

Puuuuuurty!

Jamie said...

Wow! It looks great! I like the cabinets!

chelon:) said...

i love it!! nice design and colors. can't wait to see it with all the decor :)

Meredith said...

I love a do it yourself woman!!! It looks lovely. We finally finished painting but my house is still a wreck so no pictures yet!