Broccoli
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Garden Update
I HATE WEEDS! Jim told me I should blame this on Adam (you know, the first man in the Bible who ate the fruit and got the ground cursed for our sake, etc.). I guess I could, but during the past week during the 3 hours or so that I spent weeding the garden I decided that if the weeds didn't grow, then neither would the vegetables. So, my garden must be nice and fertile. Here are some pictures from Friday after I finished weeding (I went out there tonight and some of the plants looked even bigger after just two days and TONS of rain):
Pepper Blossoms
Cantaloupe Blossom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like your garden is coming right along! I'm excited for your family to enjoy the "fruits of your labor" when it's time to harvest. We have a couple of tomato plants in containers I'm hopeing will produce some yummy fruit this summer.
Post a Comment