Saturday we attended J.D.'s soccer game. He actually got in there and kicked the ball a few times and seemed to be having fun.
After lunch at Chick Fil'A, we came home to work in the yard. (I spent 3 1/2 hours in the garden and have a lovely gardener's sunburn to show for it--a garden post is coming soon, I promise).
Then it was off to the Round Rock Express (Triple-A baseball) game. I didn't take the camera to the game, but here is a cute picture of Joey wearing Jim's hat.
Here's a great picture of the boys playing together. We are really lucky that they have fun playing together and usually don't cause too much destruction. (Famous last words--they'll probably destroy something tomorrow.)
Finally, we had some family fun on the trampoline. The boys had fun doing a "chicken pile" as Jim called it.
No comments:
Post a Comment