Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'll Do Service, If I Can Get Dirty

Jim took the boys to the church on Thursday night to help move the huge pile of mulch that had been sitting in the parking lot for two months and put it on all of the plants and trees around the church. They took their buckets and shovels they got for Easter and as Jakey described it, "We put dirt in our buckets and then put it in Daddy's wheelbarrow." I was there at the church for Home, Personal, and Family Enrichment Meeting with Joey so I snapped some pictures.


I also had to take these boys home when they were done--and straight to the bath tub. I think they will always volunteer to do service, though if they can have this much fun and get this dirty!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That is a great experience for the boys!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! No, I don't like to get dirty mom!