Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boys and Their Toys

The boys have been quite creative with their toys lately--especially their "Cars" toys. These innocent looking children (mostly the older two):


First, they wanted to take a family portrait of the potato heads and some of the cars.
Then, J.D. arranged all the cars according to "family." There was the rusty family (rusty cars), the spoiler family (cars with spoilers), the blue family, the red family, etc. (Mom and Dad, if you are reading this I know you are cracking up because you tell me that when I was a kid I always put everything in "sets.") Here is the full shot:

Here is a close up of the "Ramone Family," the "Rusty Family," the "Spoiler Family" and the "Fillmore Family."
Here is a re-enactment of "Frank" chasing "Lightening McQueen" and "Mater." (For those of you who don't have boys and may not have watched the Cars movie 800 times like me -- e.g. Meredith -- this is a part of the movie:

Finally, here are all of the cars, some dinosaurs, and some Diego toys talking to Nana on Skype on my lap top.


The moral of this post is that my kids have too many toys. But they sure have fun!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That looks a lot like when the My Little Ponies get lined up at our house!

Anna said...

I love these pictures! What a great Mom to be their photographer. I bet they love these pictures!